Shape your future – join the MRC.
That we are all, as human souls, of like value cannot be denied. That each of us should have his chance is and must be the great objective of political and social policy.
SIR ROBERT MENZIES, The Forgotten People Speech, 22 May 1942
The Menzies Research Centre is an independent think tank that has made a lasting impact on public policy formation and debate in Australia since its inception in 1994.
We seek to advance liberal values, stimulate policy innovation, and invigorate civic debate.
As a subscriber you will have the opportunity to get more involved with the MRC's policy research, events, and publications. You enjoy exclusive access to key political and business leaders, as well as discounts on high-quality events and publications.
Your support helps us to have a meaningful impact on future policy and debate, and achieve our ambitious goal to raise $1million this financial year. The MRC is a non-profit body funded by donations from individuals and organisations, and an annual grant from the Department of Finance and Deregulation. Your contribution will help us to grow as the leading conservative voice in Australia.
We thank you for your commitment and kind support.
We offer three subscription options:
Silver $30 *for 25 years and under
VIEW OUR SUBSCRIPTION BENEFITS AND PRICING HERE
- Fields marked with an asterisk* are compulsory.
- All subscriptions are valid for a period of 12 months.
- The MRC is considered an Associated Entity under the provisions of the Commonwealth Electoral Act 1918. Accordingly, donations larger than $13,200 in the 2016-17 financial year ($13,000 in 2015-16) are subject to disclosure.
- All donations over $2 are tax deductible.
- All amounts shown are GST inclusive.
- Silver subscriptions will be required to show proof of age (25 years and under).